AN ACT OF WORSHIP
Giving is an act of worship. God certainly does not need our money, but we need him. Giving generously from the heart is a declaration that we trust God more than we trust money and power. God delights in a cheerful giver.
Many people have experienced churches or pastors talking constantly about money, making promises about what will happen in your life when you give, and guaranteeing a return on your investment. We do not do that. Yet, the Bible teaches extensively about money. Few things show more clearly where our hearts are than where we spend our money (Matthew 6:21).
The money we give supports the ministries of the church, the pastors called to shepherd God's people, efforts we make to serve our community, and opportunities for more people to hear the gospel.
Giving sacrificially does not end with money, but our time, talents, passions, and gift are all a part of who we are, who God's made us, and avenues for loving Him and each other. The bottom line is: all we have and are is from God and we're merely managers of it.
Below you'll find several ways in which you can contribute at MDC:
- Worship Gathering:
- We do not "pass the plate" at Missio.
- An offering box is located near the auditorium.
- A Kiosk is adjacent to the offering box and is available for your to donate with either a debit or credit card.
- Online Giving: Click Here to Give Online
- Mail your contribution to the church office:
- Missio Dei Church, 26 Pullman Square, Suite 207
- Huntington, WV25701
- Direct pay from your bank - see your bank to check availability.
- Donate assets such as stocks or securities. If you need more information on how to do this, contact Mark